ACiQ's Gen Heat Pump systems give you the best of both worlds – a self-adjusting, mini-split-style inverter condenser matched to a communicating air handler that attaches to your existing ductwork.
How is it different from a traditional heat pump?
- Traditional heat pumps rely on expensive heat strips below 30deg F
- ACiQ Next Gen saves up to 75% in temps below 30deg F
- Variable BTU Inverter ramps up and down to match demand
- Smart system with soft startups to maximize efficiency
- OK to size for heat – will not short cycle during cooling
- Max Heat technology keeps you warm to -22 and beyond
Must be installed by a licensed contractor.
ACiQ Ducted 2 Ton 24,000 BTU 20 SEER Inverter Heat Pump Condenser w/ Max Heat
|AHRI Certificate Number||206315628|
|Cooling BTU||24000 BTU|
|Heating BTU||24000 BTU|
|Decibel Level (dBA)||62|
|Electric Heat||Heat Pump|
208/230V 1 Phase 60 Hz
|Max Breaker Size||35|
|Min. Breaker Size||20.5|
24,000 BTU/2 Ton
|Min/Max Outdoor Temp for Heating||-22～75|
|Min/Max Outdoor Temp for Cooling||5～122|
|Zone Compatibility||Single Zone|
|Ambient Temperature Range||-22～122|
7 year parts, 12 year compressor with online registration